Scale up with the EMC VNX8000 unified hybrid flash storage array. VNX8000 is the largest of our VNX systems targeted at I/O-intensive applications and mixed workloads. MCx multicore optimization brings you the performance and efficiency to consolidate file and block environments.
Get the flexibility to optimize performance and cost. Configure your EMC VNX8000 hybrid storage array with a mix of flash (SSD) and hard drives. Get FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) with the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack, and active data is tiered to flash for peak performance.
Thin provisioning, deduplication, and compression are included, which lets you meet primary storage needs with less SAN and NAS capacity. You can add other advanced storage management and data protection options like EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync, and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) options.
- Enables high performance and low latency with VNX hybrid flash architecture
- Scales up to 6 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Uses MCx multicore optimization for performance and scalability
- Offers optional VNX Software Essentials Pack with FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection
- Enables easy storage provisioning for virtual machines: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Simplifies administration with EMC Unisphere Management Suite