Zoom into scalable performance with the EMC VNX7600 unified hybrid flash storage array, powered by MCx multicore optimization. You’ll have fast and flexible primary storage for demanding virtualized workloads.
EMC VNX7600 hybrid arrays make it easy to keep your performance high and your costs low. Select a mix of flash (SSD) and hard drives for flash performance where you need it. Choose the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack to get capabilities including FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) that keeps active data in flash storage for fastest access.
VNX data storage systems come with deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning. So you’re able to reduce your SAN and NAS capacity needs and cut costs. You can add optional software including EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync, and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) options.
- Uses EMC VNX hybrid flash architecture for high performance and low latency
- Scales up to 4 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Offers FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection in optional VNX Software Essentials Pack
- Makes it easy to provision storage for virtualization: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Simplifies administration with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
- Delivers performance and scalability with MCx multicore optimization