Speed application performance with EMC VNX5800 unified hybrid flash storage. Now you’ll have the power to handle rigorous mixed workloads. Consolidate file and block support. MCx multicore optimization helps you take full advantage of flash in this hybrid array.
You can select a combination of flash (SSD) and hard drives for a balance of performance and cost. With the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack, you’ll have capabilities including FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) that keeps active data in flash for fast access.
Your EMC VNX5800 array includes deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning. Other optional capabilities help you manage storage and secure data: EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync, and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) options.
- Built on EMC VNX hybrid flash architecture for high performance and low latency
- Scales up to 3 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Provides popular VNX software in optional VNX Software Essentials Pack: FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection
- Ideal for virtualization: more than 95 points of integration with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Makes administration easy with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
- Uses MCx multicore optimization to maximize performance and scalability