With an EMC VNX5600 unified hybrid flash storage array, you have the speed and efficiency you need for both physical and virtual mixed workloads. Powerful MCx multicore optimization gives you performance as you scale up in capacity.
Deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning are included with your EMC VNX5600 array. As a result, you’ll significantly reduce your SAN and NAS storage requirements.
Configure your VNX5600 with a combination of SAS, NL-SAS, and SSD (flash) or choose all flash storage. The optional EMC VNX Software Essentials Pack includes FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) technology that automatically serves active data from flash. So you can take advantage of flash performance and the cost savings of disk.
- Ensures high performance and low latency with EMC VNX hybrid flash architecture
- Expands to 2 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Offers most-requested software in optional VNX Software Essentials Pack: FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection
- Enables easy storage provisioning for virtual machines: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Simplifies administration with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
- Powered by MCx multicore optimization for performance and scalability