Rev up your application performance with EMC VNX5400 unified hybrid flash storage. With MCx multicore optimization, these data storage systems bring high performance and low latency to virtual and IOPS-intensive applications. Unify block and file support and consolidate mixed workloads.
Want flash performance and the affordability of disk? Select flash (SSD) storage and hard drives for your VNX5400 hybrid array and the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack. The pack includes EMC FAST technology that automatically tiers all active data to flash. Local and remote data protection capabilities are also part of the pack.
EMC VNX arrays include deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning, which saves you money because you need less SAN and NAS capacity for primary storage. You can choose to add other advanced capabilities including EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) options.
- Uses VNX hybrid flash architecture for high performance and low latency
- Supports 1 PB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Brings you FAST auto-tiering and caching, local and remote data protection in optional VNX Software Essentials Pack
- Great for virtualization: more than 95 points of integration with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Includes EMC Unisphere Management Suite for easy administration and high quality of service
- Features MCx multicore optimization for ultimate performance and scalability