Choose EMC VNX5200 when you want VNX unified hybrid flash storage in an entry-level model. Support block, file, or both with this flexible storage array and consolidate a range of mixed workloads.
VNX brings you the choices you want, without the compromises you don’t. Now you can have flash performance at the cost of disk. Select a combination of flash SSD and hard drives for your VNX hybrid flash array. Choose the optional VNX Software Essentials Pack and you’re ready with FAST (Fully Automated Storage Tiering) and local and remote data protection.
Thin provisioning, deduplication, and compression come standard with the array and help you reduce your storage footprint significantly. Add options like EMC Storage Analytics, EMC AppSync and Data-at-Rest Encryption (D@RE) for other advanced functionality.
- Delivers high performance and low latency with EMC VNX hybrid flash architecture
- Expands to 500 TB max raw capacity
- Unified block and file support
- Offers FAST auto-tiering and caching as well as local and remote data protection in optional VNX Software Essentials Pack
- Ready for virtualized environments: 95+ points of integration with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Provides easy administration and high quality of service with EMC Unisphere Management Suite
- Powered by MCx multicore optimization for ultimate performance and scalability