When you want to use VMware technologies to deploy and run private cloud for your enterprise, VCE VxRack System 1000 with SDDC Nodes is the hyper-converged infrastructure you’re looking for. These systems consist of pre-loaded software and qualified hardware in a complete, validated solution. Stand up a turnkey private cloud and start delivering IT infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) model.
VCE VxRack with SDDC Nodes is built on VMware EVO SDDC, which provides compute, storage, networking, and management resources through the VMware vSphere hypervisor. Nodes contain standard x86 servers and direct-attached storage (DAS).
Start with as few as 8 nodes. Scale up by adding nodes one at a time, or scale out by adding racks. See and compare VxRack hyper-converged systems.
- Delivers a rack-scale hyper-converged solution powered by VMware EVO SDDC
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained as a single product by VCE
- Simplifies and automates data center operations for VMware-centric data centers
- Scales to hundreds of nodes
- Provides system management layer with VMware EVO SDDC Manager