Modernize your data center and deliver infrastructure as a service (IaaS) at scale with VCE VxRack System 1000 with FLEX Nodes. These hyper-converged systems are engineered as a single product, so they’re ideal for enterprises and service providers looking for a fast, sustainable way to deploy and grow applications.
VxRack with FLEX Nodes is rack-scale hyper-converged infrastructure built on EMC ScaleIO software-defined storage. Benefit from extreme application performance and scale. Direct-attached storage (DAS) connected to x86 servers is virtualized into a shared pool of block storage, similar to SAN storage.
You can start small with as few as 4 nodes available in different combinations of CPU, storage, and memory. Add nodes one at a time, or add racks to scale out. See and compare VxRack hyper-converged systems.
- Delivers a rack-scale hyper-converged solution built on EMC ScaleIO software-defined storage
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained as a single product by VCE
- Supports VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Makes it easy to achieve extreme scale: 1000+ nodes
- Unifies provisioning, monitoring, and management with VCE VxRack Manager