Select VCE VxBlock System 740 converged infrastructure when you need peak performance and high availability for enterprise, service provider, or hybrid cloud workloads. Built and supported by VCE, VxBlock System 740 integrates compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in one solution.
You’ll be ready to power mission-critical applications. VCE VxBlock System 740 can be configured with more than 500 Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers and 5,700 drives.
Vxblock System 740 converged infrastructure uses EMC VMAX All Flash storage arrays, which makes it a match for applications that depend on consistent submillisecond response and zero downtime. Scale from 11 TB to more than 4 PBe of flash storage for block and file environments.
- Provides converged IT infrastructure built on EMC VMAX All Flash storage
- Choice of network virtualization: VMware NSX and/or Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Delivers enterprise-grade performance, availability, and capacity