VCE VxBlock System 540 converged infrastructure is optimized for enterprise IT workloads that need consistently high IOPS at low latency. Benefit from a solution made to consolidate high performance mixed workloads and run third-platform applications. VxBlock System 540 is built on EMC XtremIO all-flash scale-out storage and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers.
You’ll have compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management integrated into one solution by VCE. With the converged architecture of VxBlock System 540, it’s faster and simpler to bring consistent high performance to demanding workloads that require block storage.
- Offers a converged infrastructure solution using the EMC XtremIO all-flash storage array
- Choice of network virtualization: VMware NSX and/or Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Ideal for Big Data and analytics when paired with EMC Isilon storage