The modern data center comes to the midmarket with VCE VxBlock System 350 converged infrastructure. VxBlock System 350 integrates compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in a converged solution built and supported by VCE. So you can quickly deploy or expand your virtualized data center or cloud environment. And scale easily as your business grows.
You get a converged system optimized for flash performance. VCE VxBlock System 350 is based on Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers and the EMC Unity storage array, which is engineered for flash, rich data services, and simplicity.
- Provides converged infrastructure built on EMC Unity All Flash or Unity Hybrid storage
- Choice of network virtualization: VMware NSX and/or Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Unified block and file storage with 64-bit file system
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security