Get converged infrastructure sized for small to midsized deployments: VCE VxBlock System 240. You can use this entry-level converged system for private cloud, mixed workloads, and general-purpose applications.
VxBlock System 240 consists of compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in one converged solution integrated and supported by VCE. It’s powered by Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) rack-mount servers and the EMC VNX5200 unified hybrid flash storage array. Scale from 400 GB to 500 TB for block, file, and unified storage.
- Offers converged infrastructure with EMC VNX5200 unified hybrid flash storage
- Choice of network virtualization: VMware NSX and/or Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor