Benefit from a true converged infrastructure experience and the highest levels of performance and availability with VCE Vblock System 740. This converged IT infrastructure system integrates compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in one solution built and supported by VCE.
Able to support more than 500 Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers and 5,700 drives, VCE Vblock System 740 is ready to drive your enterprise, service provider, or hybrid cloud workloads.
Vblock System 740 converged infrastructure uses EMC VMAX All Flash storage arrays, which makes it a match for applications that depend on consistent submillisecond response and zero downtime. Scale from 11 TB to more than 4 PBe of flash storage for block and file environments.
- Provides converged IT infrastructure built on EMC VMAX All Flash storage
- Includes Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) network virtualization
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Delivers enterprise-grade performance, availability, and capacity