When your IT workloads require high IOPS and predictable low latency, choose VCE Vblock System 540 converged infrastructure for your data center. Excellent for enterprises with mixed workloads that need high performance and for third-platform applications.
All VCE converged infrastructure systems consist of compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management integrated into a single solution. VCE Vblock System 540 is built on EMC XtremIO all-flash storage and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers. You can use this pre-tested and validated solution to bring consistently high throughput to demanding workloads that need block storage.
- Offers a converged infrastructure solution with the EMC XtremIO all-flash scale-out storage array
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Includes Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) network virtualization
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Ideal for Big Data and analytics when paired with EMC Isilon storage