Take your midmarket data center to new heights of agility and efficiency with VCE Vblock System 350 converged infrastructure. Built, validated, and supported by VCE, Vblock System 350 integrates compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in one converged solution.
VCE Vblock System 350 is based on Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers and the EMC Unity storage array, which brings you a converged infrastructure system optimized for flash performance. You’re ready to roll out or expand your virtualized data center or cloud environment. Easily scale to meet the growing demands of your business.
- Delivers converged infrastructure using EMC Unity All Flash or Unity Hybrid storage
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Unified block and file storage with 64-bit file system
- Includes Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) network virtualization
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security