Count on VCE Vblock System 240 for flexible virtualized infrastructure for small to midsized deployments. You’ll have true converged IT infrastructure that consists of compute, network, storage, virtualization, and management in one solution integrated and supported by VCE.
Benefit from a powerful entry-level converged system for private cloud, mixed workloads, and general-purpose applications. VCE Vblock System 240 uses Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) rack-mount servers and the EMC VNX5200 unified hybrid flash storage array. Choose a mix of hard drives and flash SSD. Scale from 400 GB to 500 TB for block, file, and unified storage.
- Offers converged infrastructure with EMC VNX5200 unified hybrid flash storage
- Engineered, manufactured, supported, and sustained by VCE
- Includes Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) network virtualization
- Uses VCE Vision Intelligent Operations management software for insight into system health, stability, and security
- Includes VMware vSphere hypervisor