Bring all-flash, scale-out storage to your enterprise applications with EMC XtremIO. Purpose-built for flash, XtremIO storage arrays are amazingly fast. Delivering high IOPS at less than 1 millisecond latency is just the start. EMC XtremIO helps you harness the power of flash storage by building in innovations like content-based data placement and dual-stage metadata.
As a result, you’ll have predictable and balanced performance, always-on data reduction, thin provisioning, data protection, writeable snapshots, encryption, and simple storage provisioning. Ideal for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), virtual server infrastructure, databases and analytics, and mixed workload consolidation.
Choose an EMC XtremIO system and scale out linearly by adding more XtremIO X-Bricks.
|System||Raw Capacity||Read/Write IOPS||Read IOPS|
|Starter X-Brick||5 TB||150K||250K|
|1 X-Brick||10, 20, or 40 TB||150K||250K|
|2 X-Brick Cluster||20, 40, or 80 TB||300K||500K|
|4 X-Brick Cluster||40, 80, or 160 TB||600K||1M|
|6 X-Brick Cluster||120 or 240 TB||900K||1.5M|
|8 X-Brick Cluster||160 or 320 TB||1.2M||2M|
- Scales to more than 1,612 TB effective capacity per cluster
- Inherently load balances data for maximum performance without tuning
- Provides writeable snapshots with space efficiency and zero performance impact
- Delivers truly inline, always-on data deduplication to reduce capacity needs and TCO
- Enables operational and disaster recovery using native replication with EMC RecoverPoint
- Application data protection management: AppSync
- Includes XtremIO Data Protection (XDP): more resilient and lower overhead than legacy RAID
- EMC XtremIO Xpect More Program: Lock in Premium Support pricing for up to 7 years