Bring affordable, simple, and reliable storage to your surveillance network with an EMC VSS1600 storage array. It’s purpose-built to record and manage terabytes of video from distributed locations.
Use the EMC VSS1600 to support hundreds of cameras at multiple bit rates. Dense, 2U packaging saves space. And you’ll speed deployment because VSS1600 is tested and validated to work with industry-leading video management software (VMS) providers.
VSS1600 surveillance storage complements EMC Isilon Video Surveillance Solutions, which offer massive scale-out storage for centralized locations. When you pair VSS1600 with Isilon, you can support more network cameras, retain content for longer periods, and easily transfer video to Isilon for deeper analytics.
- Offers affordable entry-level pricing with aggressively low total cost of ownership ($/GB)
- Validated with video management software providers including Genetec, Milestone, and Verint
- Provides a block-only system with support for iSCSI and FC host connectivity
- Scales up to 400 TB with NL-SAS drives
- Delivers up to 300 MB per second bandwidth
- Sets up in 15 minutes with built-in self-service and support
- Includes remote management capabilities
- Optimized for VMware and Microsoft virtualization