EMC ViPR Controller is storage automation software that centralizes and transforms multi-vendor storage into a simple and extensible platform. It abstracts and pools resources to deliver automated, policy-driven storage services on demand via a self-service catalog. With vendor-neutral centralized storage management, your team can reduce costs, provide choice and deliver a path to the cloud.
- Works with EMC products: VMAX, VNX, VNXe3200, VPLEX, Isilon, RecoverPoint, ViPR SRM, XtremIO, ScaleIO, Data Domain, and VCE Vblock Systems
- Integrates with third-party storage: Dell, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), HP, IBM, NetApp, Oracle and SolidFire
- Integrates with cloud stacks: OpenStack, VMware, Microsoft
The EMC ViPR Controller provides a single, automated way to provision and deliver storage resources.
- Abstracts physical storage resources from heterogeneous arrays into a single virtual pool
- Automates provisioning through policy-based Virtual Storage Pools
- Delivers «click-and-go» self-service access to storage
Download EMC ViPR Controller now at no charge for non-commercial use.