Benefit from scalable, elastic data storage with EMC ScaleIO. This software-defined solution turns your direct-attached server storage (DAS) into a shared pool of block storage. You’ll have a virtual SAN and advanced data services for delivering I/O performance and capacity on demand.
You can have massive I/O parallelism and eliminate data storage performance bottlenecks because I/O processing is shared among all servers. Use a mix of server brands, server configurations, storage media, and operating systems (physical and virtual) in your storage pools.
Try ScaleIO now. Download EMC ScaleIO free for an unlimited time.
EMC ScaleIO brings you the elasticity to add, move, and remove storage and compute resources at will, with no downtime. And when you need more capacity, just scale out: from a few servers to thousands, and from terabytes to petabytes.
- Enables storage tiering across server-based HDDs, SSDs, PCIe flash cards
- Ensures high availability with two-copy data mirroring
- Handles self-healing and rebalancing after configuration changes or hardware failures
- Controls bandwidth/IOPS use for quality of service
- Eases data recovery with consistent, writeable snapshots
- Supports multi-tenancy storage with data at rest encryption
- Offers multiple consumption models, including software only and VCE VxRack with FLEX