Bring Big Data analytics and storage consolidation to your enterprise with EMC Isilon. EMC Isilon is the first and only scale-out NAS platform with native integration of the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
When you use Hadoop with EMC Isilon network-attached storage, there is no need for data ingestion. Run Big Data analytics in place — you won’t have to move data to a dedicated Hadoop infrastructure. You’ll speed data analysis and cut costs.
Choose from preconfigured EMC Isilon solutions for Hadoop or configure your own:
- 250 TB: 4 Isilon X410 nodes
- 500 TB: 7 Isilon X410 nodes
- 1 PB: 14 Isilon X410 nodes
- Works with any industry-standard Apache Hadoop distribution including Pivotal HD, Cloudera CDH, and Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Saves money and speeds time to insight with in-place analytics
- Installs, manages, and scales easily
- Protects with optional data replication, snapshots, data encryption, file system auditing, WORM data protection, and role-based access control.