When you need to store and access large amounts of unstructured data efficiently, keep it manageable and protected with EMC Isilon HD400 High Density Storage.
With massive scalability, robust data protection options, and a high-density footprint, EMC Isilon HD400 is scale-out NAS ready for Big Data requirements including deep archiving and as a disaster recovery target. Isilon HD400 is also a great choice as a data lake foundation.
Scale out from 1 PB in a 3-node cluster to 50 PB in a 144-node cluster — all under a single file system that stays simple to manage at any capacity. Store up to 3.2 PB in a single rack. The high density helps you lower operating costs for power, cooling, and data center floor space by as much as 50%.
You can purchase EMC Isilon HD400 storage by the node. Or choose a convenient pre-racked configuration for fast, simple deployment:
- Isilon HD400 — 2 PB High Density Bundle: 6 nodes for a total of 2.1 PB capacity (rack not provided)
- Isilon HD400 — 3 PB Pre-Racked Bundle: 9 nodes for a total of 3.2 PB capacity and 2 x 36-port switches in a Titan D (40U) rack
- Houses 60 drives per node in a 4U chassis: 59 x 6 TB HDDs, 1 x 800 GB SSD per node
- Delivers high density storage of 3.2 PB capacity per rack
- Scales out to 50 PB within a single volume
- Enables data lake foundation with multiprotocol support, including OpenStack Swift object and native HDFS
- Secures data with options including file system auditing, role-based access control (RBAC), and write once-read many (WORM) data protection