Archive all of your enterprise information — structured data and unstructured content — with EMC InfoArchive. Preserve the value of enterprise information, satisfy retention policies, ensure regulatory compliance, and provide controlled access to authorized users.
EMC InfoArchive software is ideal for active archiving (supporting applications in active use) and application decommissioning (retiring legacy applications). Archiving inactive data in a unified, enterprise repository with InfoArchive lets you shrink your IT, storage, and backup costs.
- Unified management of data and content: common record structure for archiving all information with a single, unified process
- Standards compliant: supports OAIS standard and stores data in readable, open XML format for long-term accessibility
- Batch and transactional ingestion: batch ingestion for mass-information archiving and transactional ingestion for immediate, ad hoc archiving
- Configurable compliance settings for each information type: access control, traceability and logging, data encryption, masking, immutability, electronic signatures, timestamp
- No application dependency: access content and data independent of the originating business application
- Scalable: archive hundreds of billions of records
- Storage choice: EMC Isilon, Data Domain, Atmos, Centera