Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) is EMC’s 3rd generation object-based platform offering that delivers a modern, multi-purpose, shared global storage system that can infinitely scale and manage both your traditional and next-gen workloads. Now any enterprise or service provider can take advantage of cloud-scale object-based storage by deploying ECS.
With ECS, you have a turnkey storage infrastructure to support applications such as web, mobile, Big Data, and social media. Scale up, scale out, and add new users, applications, and services. Manage your geo-distributed storage resources through a single viewpoint.
Try EMC ECS now. Download EMC Elastic Cloud Storage software free for non-production use.
Get the savings and simplicity of public cloud while retaining the control and security of private cloud. At scale, EMC Elastic Cloud Storage offers up to 65% lower total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to other public cloud providers.
- Commodity based software-defined cloud storage platform
- Supports Object, File and HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) in one platform
- Delivers storage as a service: multi-tenancy, detailed metering, a self-service portal, metadata search and management, billing integration and more
- Offers configurations from 144 TB to 3.8 PB in a single rack
- Deployable in clusters for petabyte and exabyte scalability
- Provides geo-distributed data protection with no single point of failure