Give high-performance applications and real-time analytics what they need with EMC DSSD D5. DSSD D5 introduces rack-scale flash, a new type of platform that’s different from existing storage architectures. DSSD D5 offers up to 10x more performance than network-based storage by bringing dense, shared high-performance flash closer to the CPU. And ultra-low latency enables faster access to more data.
Use EMC DSSD D5 to accelerate today’s and tomorrow’s performance-intensive workloads. Great for Oracle workloads and other high-performance databases, Hadoop analytics, and custom high-performance computing applications.
- Supplies high-density shared flash, up to 144 TB raw (100 TB usable)
- Supports up to 10 million IOPS and average latency of 100 microseconds
- Provides up to 100 GB/second throughput
- Ensures enterprise-grade availability
- Enables native application access for fast access to flash: block driver, direct memory API access, application API plug-ins
EMC DSSD D5 connects with up to 48 rack servers using NVMeTM technology to provide shared flash through PCIe. You get the high throughput and low latency of direct-attached flash as well as the benefits of shared storage: centralized management, no single point of failure, field-replaceable components, and industry-leading flash reliability.
(Color of flash modules on front of DSSD D5 may vary from depicted images.)