Pump up the performance and flexibility for data centers and IT as a service (ITaaS) with the Dell PowerEdge R730 rack server. The PowerEdge R730 is a 2U performance server for challenging environments like virtualization, cloud platforms, VDI, high performance computing (HPC), and medical imaging.
The R730 has the powerful processing and large memory to support more, faster, and larger virtual machines. Configure your Dell PowerEdge R730 with optional GPUs for workloads that demand processing acceleration. And you can speed data access with flexible storage and optional SANDisk DAS Cache acceleration technology.
- Provides compute, memory, and storage density in a 2U, 2-socket rack server
- Powered by Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 family: up to 22 cores per CPU
- Supports up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM
- Supports up to 2 x 300W or 4 x 150W internal GPU accelerators
- Configurable with up to 16 x 2.5 inch HDDs or 8 x 3.5 inch HDDs