Dell EMC UnityVSA lets you deploy Dell EMC Unity unified storage as a virtual storage appliance. UnityVSA is software-defined storage that runs on industry-standard hardware and VMware ESXi, which you supply. Deploy the UnityVSA virtual storage appliance when you’re looking for low acquisition cost and ultimate flexibility in unified storage.
UnityVSA is right for entry-level hardware consolidation, multi-tenant storage instances, remote offices, branch office (ROBO) environments, and IT staging and testing.
You’ll have data services including a 64-bit file system, local and remote data protection, FAST VP auto-tiering, and more. UnityVSA shares the same operation environment and HTML5-enabled Unisphere management with Unity hardware. You can replicate data remotely to other instances of UnityVSA or Unity storage arrays. It’s easy to manage your virtual storage and physical arrays together.
- Provides a software-defined version of Dell EMC Unity storage
- Available in 10, 20, or 50 TB — lower capacities upgrade seamlessly to 50 TB
- Sets up for NAS and SAN in minutes
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Enables VMware administrators to manage storage from VMware vCenter
- Try UnityVSA: Download UnityVSA Community Edition free for non-production use