Designed to be simple, engineered for flash, and built for value: that’s Dell EMC Unity 600 hybrid flash storage. Unity 600 is modern midrange storage for organizations from midmarket to enterprise.
We’ve engineered Unity to take advantage of flash and rich data services for your SAN and NAS workloads. Dense flash technology helps to deliver outstanding TCO. All-inclusive software enables automated tiering and flash caching to ensure your active data is served from high performance SSDs. You’ll also have point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Manage using the compelling HTML5 interface and CloudIQ management dashboard. Proactive assistance is at your fingertips through Dell EMC’s automated remote support. Compare Dell EMC Unity storage arrays.
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 10.0 PB max raw capacity
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Uses 64-bit scalable file system to support transactional and traditional NAS
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash
- Includes inline compression for all-flash storage pools