Mixed workloads meet their match with Dell EMC Unity 500 hybrid flash storage, part of our Unity Hybrid storage series. Like all Unity unified storage, Unity 500 is designed for organizations from midmarket to enterprise. Cover the widest range of SAN and NAS workloads.
We’ve engineered Unity midrange storage for flash and rich data services. Dense SSD technology helps provide outstanding total cost of ownership.
Benefit from included Dell EMC Unity Software. Capabilities include point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems. With automated tiering and flash caching, your most active data is served from flash.
Day-to-day support is efficient with a slick HTML5 interface and the CloudIQ management dashboard. And proactive assistance is yours through Dell EMC’s automated remote support. Compare Dell EMC Unity storage arrays.
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 8.0 PB max raw capacity
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Supports transactional and traditional NAS with 64-bit scalable file system
- Includes inline compression for all-flash storage pools
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash