Run a mix of workloads, simply and affordably, with Dell EMC Unity 300 hybrid flash storage. Unity 300 is the entry-level system in our Unity hybrid storage series, perfect for the remote office, branch office (ROBO), and midmarket. Support both SAN and NAS.
Dense flash technology and inline data reduction for all-flash pools help deliver outstanding TCO, starting in a small 2U footprint.
Benefit from point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Automated tiering and flash caching place data on the appropriate tier of storage for the highest system performance at the lowest storage cost.
Manage your array through a sleek HTML5 interface and CloudIQ management dashboard. Proactive assistance is always available using Dell EMC’s automated remote support. See and compare Dell EMC Unity models.
- Delivers 3.6 TB to 2.4 PB max raw capacity
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Uses 64-bit scalable file system for transactional and traditional NAS
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Includes inline compression for all-flash storage pools