Lay the foundation for your software-defined, scale-out server SAN with Dell EMC ScaleIO Ready Node. You can use ScaleIO Ready Node to quickly deploy a new storage or hyper-converged software-defined storage (SDS) architecture. Great for enterprises and service providers looking to deploy web-scale, enterprise-ready storage infrastructure.
ScaleIO Ready Node is a block storage node that combines Dell EMC ScaleIO software-defined storage and Dell PowerEdge servers with direct-attached storage (DAS). Cluster multiple nodes to centralize I/O and benefit from extreme application performance, massive scale, and supreme elasticity through automated load balancing.
Begin with as little as three nodes, offered in different combinations of CPU, storage (including all flash), and memory. Grow by the node. And the ability to pool storage resources eliminates data migrations and forklift upgrades in addition to reducing costs.
- Tuned, optimized, validated, and supported by Dell EMC
- Combines Dell EMC ScaleIO software-defined storage and Dell PowerEdge servers
- Supports a range of hypervisors and operating systems
- Scales from 3 nodes to more than 1,000
- Provides performance that scales linearly: 10 million+ IOPS
- Offers all-flash storage configurations optimized for capacity or density