There is a newer model available: Dell EMC Data Domain DD9300.
Consolidate more of your backup, archive, and disaster recovery on the EMC Data Domain DD7200 deduplication storage system. Get high performance and high capacity for data protection of enterprise workloads including file servers, server virtualization, email, content management, and databases.
Data Domain systems offer the industry’s fastest inline deduplication, which gives you better data protection for a lower total cost of ownership. Replace tape backup and save money with deduplication storage that reduces capacity needs by 10 to 30 times. Fast throughput lets you complete jobs on schedule and meet your service level agreements.
Have confidence in your ability to reliably access and recover data with the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture: inline write and read verification, continuous fault detection, and self-healing. With efficient deduplication and compression, you’ll use less network bandwidth to replicate archive and backup data to a disaster recovery site. So it’s cost-effective to retain data online and on-site for longer periods.
- EMC Data Domain DD7200 system supporting:
- Up to 28.3 TB/hr throughput
- Up to 21.4 PB logical capacity
- Up to 428 TB usable capacity
- Includes Data Domain System Manager, a web-based interface for data and replication management
- Works with industry-leading backup and archiving applications